An Extensive Guide to Key Cannabinoids in Cannabis
Explore the diverse world of cannabinoids found in cannabis, including CBD, THC, CBG, CBN, CBC, THCV, Delta-8, CBDV, THCA, and CBDA. Learn their origins, properties, and potential benefits.
1. CBD (Cannabidiol):
– Origin: Extracted from hemp or marijuana plants.
– Properties: Non-psychoactive, anti-inflammatory, potential therapeutic benefits for anxiety, pain, and epilepsy.
2. THC (?9-Tetrahydrocannabinol):
– Origin: Main psychoactive component found in marijuana plants.
– Properties: Psychoactive, potential therapeutic benefits for pain, nausea, appetite stimulation, and glaucoma.
3. CBG (Cannabigerol):
– Origin: Early stage cannabinoid from which other cannabinoids develop.
– Properties: Non-psychoactive, potential antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and neuroprotective properties.
4. CBN (Cannabinol):
– Origin: Formed through the degradation of THC over time.
– Properties: Mildly psychoactive, potential sedative properties, and reputed anti-convulsant effects.
5. CBC (Cannabichromene):
– Origin: Develops alongside THC and CBD in cannabis plants.
– Properties: Non-psychoactive, potential anti-inflammatory, and analgesic properties.
6. THCV (Tetrahydrocannabivarin):
– Origin: Found in trace amounts in some cannabis strains.
– Properties: Potentially suppresses appetite, reduces panic attacks, and offers potential for diabetes management.
7. Delta-8 (Delta-8-Tetrahydrocannabinol):
– Origin: Derived from hemp or marijuana plants.
– Properties: Less psychoactive than THC, potential antiemetic, anxiolytic, and analgesic properties.
8. CBDV (Cannabidivarin):
– Origin: Found in small quantities in select cannabis plants.
– Properties: Non-psychoactive, potential antiepileptic properties, studied for its ability to reduce seizures.
9. THCA (Tetrahydrocannabinolic acid):
– Origin: The non-psychoactive precursor to THC.
– Properties: Converts to THC through decarboxylation, potential anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective properties.
10. CBDA (Cannabidiolic acid):
– Origin: The non-psychoactive precursor to CBD.
– Properties: Converts to CBD through decarboxylation, potential anti-inflammatory and antiproliferative properties.
Remember, the properties and potential benefits of these cannabinoids are subject to ongoing research, and individual experiences may vary. Consult a healthcare professional before usage.
The Proper Canna Naturals team is dedicated to our customers first and foremost. With that comes a constant commitment to developing and providing the highest quality products on the market. We are constantly updating and improving our internal processes from farm to bottle, in order to bring you the most natural, beneficial and cost effective USDA certified organic CBD products anywhere.
What is CBD?
Want to learn more?
Curious about CBD?
Want more details?
Join The Proper Canna Family
Subscribe now and unlock 15% Off your first order and news on latest products and specials